How to enable scripting in your browser
This Web site uses scripting to enhance your browsing experience.
To allow all Web sites in the Internet zone to run scripts, use the steps that apply to your browser:
Windows Internet Explorer
(all versions except Pocket Internet Explorer)
Note To allow scripting on this Web site only, and to leave scripting disabled in the Internet zone, add this Web site to the Trusted sites zone.
1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
2. Click the Internet zone.
3. If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4
If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
a. Click Custom Level.
b. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
4. Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
Mozilla Corporation’s Firefox version 2
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click the Go back one page button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload current page button to run scripts.
Opera Software’s Opera version 9
1. On the Tools menu, click Preferences.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Content.
4. Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload button to run scripts.
1. Select Edit, Preferences,Advanced
1.Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button or by unlocking your phone.
2.Press the settings button.
3.Select Safari from the Settings menu.
5.Press the Home button to return the the iPhone home screen.
6.Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.
Please go back to the donations page and refresh to apply the settings.