Sometimes it’s necessary to remove a credit card from your account, especially when you face hidden charges. Whether you want to add another one or just don’t want the hassle of having multiple cards attached. We know how frustrating it is when you want to delete something, and it just won’t go away. If you’re struggling with removing your credit card from Google Play, we can help.
Follow these simple steps, and you will be able to quickly and easily delete any unwanted cards from your account. Once completed, you won’t have to worry about accidentally making purchases with an old or incorrect payment method ever again.
To remove Google Wallet and Google Play credit card from Google Play on your android device, do as follows:
- Open the Google Play app.
- Tap the Menu icon on the left side of your phone; it’s three parallel horizontal lines, stacked one above another is the “menu,” and you’ll see a list with options like “my account,” etc. Tap this menu option to check out all Google Play options.
- Scroll down until you find “payment methods” and tap this option.
- You’ll be presented with all payment methods available for the Google play store. If your credit card is tied to your Google wallet, it will be displayed here along with other payment options. If not, Google will ask for your credit card information. Simply press “remove” on the right side of each payment method that already exists.
- That’s it. Now Google play store is out of possible ways to repossess your Google wallet and your Google play store credit card. If you have your card tied with google any other way, we suggest you remove that too.
- Press the “back” icon bottom right corner (phone screen) – you’ll be back at Google Play center, tap again menu icon left side top, and this time you’ll see a list with options ‘cancel subscription’, ‘my orders’ etc., choose whatever option you want.
- To add another card, press the “Menu” button. You’ll see different menu items appear. Scroll down until you see the Google wallet, tap the Google Wallet settings option in the Google Play Store app, click on the ‘Add Your Credit or Debit Card’ button, and add your credit card to your Google wallet.
To learn more about credit cards and how-to’s, visit us at www.chi-cash-advance.com.